- Organization: Services Empowering Rights of Victims
- Causes: Women
- Date(s): On an ongoing basis to help domestic violence victims in Gloucester and Cumberland counties.
- Contact person: Denise Rosen
- Phone: 856-881-4034 ext 106
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.centerffs.org/programs/serv-domestic-violence-services
Domestic violence victims often feel they have nowhere to go and no one to talk to. Help end that cycle by becoming a certified volunteer domestic violence response team advocate.
Advocates work in Gloucester and Cumberland counties to help protect the rights and integrity of domestic violence victims throughout the reporting process. They volunteer through Services Empowering Rights of Victims (SERV), an arm of the state's Center for Family Services.
Are you interested in becoming a certified volunteer domestic violence response team advocate? A mandatory 40-hour training course is starting Sept. 1.
Click on the PDF, right, for more information, or contact Denise Rosen, volunteer supervisor, at 856-881-4034 ext 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.