Assault on Police Charges Included in Gloucester County Indictments
The indictments are among 16 handed up last week by a Gloucester County grand jury.
• Andrew J. Hurst, 28, of Gibbstown, for burglary on Jan. 8, 2013 in Greenwich.
• David R. Gormley, 23, of Thorofare, for burglary and theft by unlawful taking on Sept. 4, 2012 in West Deptford.
• Jeffrey Sutton, 39, of Westville, for violation of conditions of a special sentence, in Westville between Nov. 19 and Dec. 5, 2012.
• Darrelle R. Harris, 35, of Burlington, for shoplifting in Deptford on Dec. 24, 2012.
• Derrick L. Boone, 38, of Camden, for shoplifting in Deptford between Dec. 2 and Dec. 6, 2012.
• Christopher A. Cisco, 32, of Sewell, for aggravated assault and simple assault of a law-enforcement officer on Nov. 16, 2012 in Sewell.
• Gilbert J. Taylor, 22, of Salem, for aggravated assault and simple assault of a law-enforcement officer in Glassboro on June 29, 2012.
• Luis Marrero, 18, of Turnersville, for burglary, receiving stolen property and theft by unlawful taking in Washington Township between Oct. 23 and Oct. 28, 2012.
• Daniel R. McKnight, 20, of Glassboro, for criminal attempt/burglary in Woodbury Heights on Nov. 18, 2012.
• Kenneth R. Bigwood, 23, of Williamstown, for eluding a law-enforcement officer in Williamstown on Dec. 17, 2012.
• Richard B. Thomas, 26, of Oaklyn, for theft, criminal mischief and burglary in Woobury on Aug. 8, 2012.
• Edward B. Reichle Jr., 36, of Rio Grande, for resisting arrest and throwing bodily fluids at a Department of Corrections employee in Franklinville on Aug. 8, 2012.
• Melvin E. Williman, 33, of National Park, for aggravated assault and simple assault of a first-aid worker on Dec. 24, 2012 in Woodbury.
• Patricia G. Fisher, 27, of Glassboro, for burglary and theft in Glassboro on Jan. 10, 2013.
• Francis M. Dalfonso, 28, of Turnersville, for resisting arrest, and aggravated assault and simple assault of a law-enforcement officer.
• Everett H. Bates Jr., 57, of of Woodbury, for theft by unlawful taking in Woodbury on Dec. 28, 2012.