Cheapest Gas: Citgo on Cooper
You can still get gas for under $3 per gallon, you just have to drive a bit.
The bad: If you were hoping for a quick drive for gas under $3 to start this week, you're out of luck. While several stations are close, the usual spots–along Mantua Pike and up at the Brooklawn Circle–are still just over the mark.
The good: You can still get a gallon of regular for under $3, you'll just need to make a bit of a drive. The closest is the Citgo on Cooper Street in Deptford. Otherwise, if you're sneaking in some last-minute shopping at the Deptford Mall, BJ's and Sam's Club both break the $3 mark.
Keep tabs with the shifts in gas prices during the week with our new Traffic and Gas tab, which will not only get you to the least-expensive station, it'll show you where the bottlenecks are along the way.
- Citgo, 1100 Cooper St.–$2.999
- Hess, Brooklawn Circle–$3.029
- P&S Gas, 1100 Hessian Ave.–$3.079
- Sunoco, 406 Mantua Pike–$3.079
- Lukoil, 945 Red Bank Ave.–$3.119
- Sam's Club, 2000 Clements Bridge Rd.–$2.959
- BJ's, 1910 Deptford Center Rd.–$2.979
- Citgo, 8005 S. Crescent Blvd.–$2.979
- Wawa, 602 N. Black Horse Pike–$3.019
- Hess, Black Horse Pike & Kings Highway–$3.029