The Debate: What You Need to Know
Find out more about the candidates during their public debate.
1. First and foremost: it begins at 7 p.m. Tuesday, and should run an hour and a half to two hours.
2. Plan on getting there ahead of time, since it'll be first-come, first-seated–the good news is the West Deptford High School auditorium has plenty of seating available.
3. All five candidates will field questions from the moderating panel during the first half, in a round-robin format without rebuttals.
4. Bring your ideas, since the second half the evening will be a town hall-style question-and-answer session, with members of the public getting to ask questions of the candidates.
5. The entire event will be videotaped, and, when possible, will be posted in full here at West Deptford Patch.