Night Out for Parents, Therapy Animals: 5 Things to Do This Week
There's also a distribution from the St. Paul's food pantry, lacrosse sign-ups, and a St. Patrick's Day puppet show for children.
Food baskets are given out to Gloucester County residents who have:
- A photo ID
- Social Security cards/birth certificates for all persons in household
- Proof of Gloucester Country residency (utility bill, lease or mortgage statement)
- Proof of income (pay stubs, unemployment, Social Security benefits, pension letter, etc.)
"West Deptford boys youth lacrosse is currently seeking players in grades pre-K through eighth.
- West Deptford boys youth lacrosse is considered to be a top-tier program in the SJYLL, consistently challenging for league championships.
- The West Deptford boys varsity high school team has won the Olympic Conference National Division 4 out of the last 7 years while sending players to compete at the NCAA Division I, II and III levels.
"For more information, please email Bill Keane at firstname.lastname@example.org."
Wednesday, March 13 at 6:30 p.m.—West Deptford Free Public Library
"Children can read aloud to a therapy dog or cat...a one-on-one, positive reading experience with a gentle, affectionate, well-trained pet. To register for a reading time slot, call the Library at 856-845-5593."
Friday, March 15, 6:30 p.m.—RiverWinds Community Center
"Parents, you deserve a night out! RiverWinds offers a unique child care package for members on the third Friday of every month where children ages 3-11 will participate in activities, games, and a night of movies. 48 hours notice is required. $16 for the first child, $6 for each additional sibling."
Saturday, March 16 at 1 p.m.—West Deptford Public Library
"Tucker's Tales Puppet Theater presents two tales from the Emerald Isle. Featuring leprechauns, giants, and plenty of shenanigans, The Pot of Gold andFinn and the Giant will keep you laughing to the very end.
Registration is requested. Light refreshments will be served at the conclusion of the program."