Super Bowl Food and Drink Specials Around West Deptford
Looking for the best deals on wings or drinks for the big game? West Deptford Patch has you covered.
While there may be a chicken wings shortage, you’d never know it around here. As Super Bowl XLVII draws closer by the hour, local restaurants and bars are gearing up with an array of drink and food specials—and yes, plenty of wings.
Did we mention giveaways and prizes?
So if you want to find the best wing deals or are looking for the best Super Bowl giveaways, West Deptford Patch has you covered. We have a list of Super Bowl specials—all within a 20-minute drive.
Here is a list of food and drink specials in the area:
- Schileens Pub – half-price roast beef, 35¢ wings, $2 Miller Light bottles and $2.50 Miller Aluminums from noon to 11:30 p.m. Located at 32 Delsea Dr., Westville
- Cap’ns Corner - annual pig roast, $2 domestic pints and 35¢ wings, no cover charge. Located at 455 S. Evergreen Ave., Woodbury
- Southwood Bar – free buffet, $2 domestic bottles, and prizes at the end of each quarter, no cover charge. Located at 859 Mantua Pike, West Deptford
- Hollywood Diner - $2 wings and boneless wings, $2 bottled beers. Located at Route 45 & Elm Ave., Woodbury Heights
- Rocking Stone Pub & Grill – 40¢ wings, buy one, get one free pizzas, free giveaways, flat screen TV giveaways at the end of each quarter, no cover. Located at 2001 S Delaware St., Paulsboro
- Clancy’s Pub - $20 cover, buffet and $2-you-call-its. Located at 304 Crescent Blvd., Brooklawn
- Cattails Bar & Grill – free delivery and $2 domestic bottles 150 Riverview Ave., National Park
Did we leave anything out? Business owners, tell us your local Super Bowl specials. Fans, tell us where you've found a great deal. Leave the info in the comments.