West Deptford voters will go to the polls Tuesday to decide two members of township committee, as well as pick county and state representatives.
The polls will be open 6 a.m. to 8 p.m., and polling places are as follows:
- West Deptford Municipal Building: Districts 1, 13
- Red Bank Scout Building: District 2
- Colonial Manor Fire Company: District 3, 9
- Greenfields Fire Hall: Districts 4, 6
- Oakview School: Districts 5, 10
- Thorofare Fire Hall: Districts 7, 16
- Red Bank School: Districts 8, 15
- Green-fields Elementary School: Districts 11, 12
- West Deptford Middle School: Districts 14, 17, 18, 19
An interactive map of the voting districts is above. Click on the map to zoom and scroll. The orange pins show the name of the voting district (addresses reflect the random placement of the pin). Red pins indicate polling places (addresses are approximate and generated by the map).
The ballot in West Deptford includes these races:
- Township Committee: Republicans Sam Cianfarini and Ray Chintall face Democrats Hunter Kintzing and Denice DiCarlo and Independent Len Daws.
- State Senate, 3rd District: Democratic incumbent Stephen M. Sweeney faces Republican Michael M. Mulligan.
- State Assembly, 3rd District (vote for two): Democratic incumbents John Burzichelli and Celeste Riley face Republicans Domenick DiCicco and Bob Villare.
- Gloucester County Freeholder (vote for three): Democrats Heather Simmons, Lyman Barnes and Adam Taliaferro face Republicans Barbara Capelli, Penni Heritage and Mike Pantaleo.