Invite a friend
St. Paul's Food Pantry
The St. Paul’s Food Pantry is open the second and fourth Wednesdays of each month from 9 to 11 a.m.. Food baskets are given out to Gloucester County residents who meet the criteria below.
Requirements In order to receive food, you MUST show the following:
- Photo ID of applicant.
- Social Security cards/ birth certificates for all persons in household
- Proof of Gloucester Country residency (utility bill, lease or mortgage statement)
- Proof of income (pay stubs, unemployment, Social Security benefits, pension letter, etc.)
No one will receive a food basket without proper documentation.
|Where||St. Paul's United Methodist Church 74 Church St, West Deptford, NJ 08086|
|Time||9:00 am–11:00 pm|
|Who to bring||Everyone|
More About St. Paul's United Methodist Church
St. Paul's, which has been a fixture in the community for more than 150 years, is led by Rev. George Morris. Regular Sunday services are offered, as well as Sunday school for both children and adults. The church also has a food pantry that serves needy families once a month.
Other events here
- Methodist Worship Service Weekly on Sundays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Youth Group Meeting January 6, 2013 / January 27, 2013 / February 10, 2013 / February 24, 2013 / March 10, 2013 / March 24, 2013 / April 7, 2013 / April 21, 2013 / May 5, 2013 / May 19, 2013 / June 2, 2013, 6:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Bazaar & Yard Sale Sat, Nov 2, 9:00 am–2:00 pm
- Christmas Eve Worship Services Tue, Dec 24, 5:00 pm–8:00 pm