Train service on NJ Transit’s Atlantic City rail service from Lindenwold station is delayed up to 15 minutes Tuesday morning , according to njtransit.com. NJ Transit is offering systemwide cross honoring on Tuesday and Wednesday.
Heavy volume is causing delays on the following roads, according to 511nj.org:
* Route 38 in Pennsauken;
* Route 676 at Exit 5B in Camden;
* 676 North from Gloucester City to the Ben Franklin Bridge;
* I-76 West from Bellmawr to the Walt Whitman Bridge in Gloucester City;
* Route 42 North from the Black Horse Pike in Gloucester Township to Route 295 in Bellmawr;
* Route 73 from Cooper Road in Voorhees to Evesham Road in Evesham Township;
* Route 30 West in Collingswood to Route 130/38 in Pennsauken;
* Route 30 West from Baird Boulevard to the Ben Franklin Bridge in Camden; and
* Route 73 in both directions between the New Jersey Turnpike and Route 295 in Mount Laurel.
A Wind Chill Advisory issued by the National Weather Service
remains in effect Tuesday throughout the state, as temperatures have dropped
into single digits all over New Jersey.
Much of the state saw temperatures near 60 degrees around the same time on Monday as the snow melted from the weekend storm, but temperatures began to drop in the afternoon in advance of the coming cold snap.
The cold snap was expected to create icy conditions resulting in the possibility of hazardous travel and traffic delays.