1. The annual West Deptford-National Park Memorial Day parade kicks off at 10 a.m. from Colonial Manor and heads up Hessian Avenue to .
2. Need to get a workout in before the grilling commences? is open until noon, so don’t waste any time.
3. The and municipal building are closed, but it’s back to normal first thing Tuesday morning.
4. Usually get your trash picked up on Monday? Get the bins out to the curb Wednesday first thing, instead.
5. Thanks to the holiday, the school board meeting is bumped back to Tuesday.