Do you know of a cancellation or closing we missed? Tell us in the comments or email the details to firstname.lastname@example.org
West Deptford schools
- West Deptford public schools are closed Monday and Tuesday. A decision on whether to open Wednesday will be made Tuesday evening.
- Gloucester County Special Services School District is closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Gloucester County Christian School is closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Trick-or-treating in West Deptford and Woodbury is .
Government offices and services
- West Deptford Township Municipal Building will be closed on Monday and Tuesday. Essential personnel are still required to report to work.
- Trash collection will take place Monday, Oct. 30 on regular routes. Tuesday's collection has been moved to Wednesday, Oct. 31.
- West Deptford Free Public Library will be closed Monday and Tuesday.
- All Gloucester County government offices will be closed Monday and Tuesday with the exception of essential personnel, who are to report.
- All county services and programs are canceled Monday and Tuesday. These include nutrition sites, Serv-A-Tray and special transportation. The only transportation is for dialysis patients.
- New Jersey state offices are closed Monday. All non-essential employees should stay home. Essential employees must report to work on time.
- Woodbury City Hall, the Woodbury Public Library and Woodbury Municipal Court will be closed Monday and Tuesday. All police, fire, and Street Department employees will be available.
- The state Superior Court building in Woodbury will be closed Monday and Tuesday.
- RiverWinds Community Center is closed Monday and Tuesday. All activities and classes—including Spookypalooza—are canceled for those days. Visit riverwinds.org for updated opening information.
Colleges and universities
- Rowan University is closed Monday and Tuesday. Students may remain on campus, but have to inform their resident advisers.
- Rutgers-Camden is closed Monday and Tuesday.
- Gloucester County College will be closed on Monday and Tuesday.
- Rider University is closed Monday and Tuesday. The open house scheduled for Sunday is canceled.
- Bingo at Verga firehouse is canceled for Monday evening.
- A scheduled debate Monday between Rep. Rob Andrews (D) and challenger Greg Horton (R) at Rutgers-Camden has been canceled. Andrews, an 11-term incumbent and Horton, a school administrator, are running for the 1st Congressional District seat.
- The Mothers Matter 5K, sponsored by the Lauren Rose Albert Foundation, is postponed. The race is now scheduled for Sunday, Nov. 25 at 9 a.m. at Washington Lake Park, Sewell.
- All state parks and historic sites will shut down at noon on Sunday. Current campers must leave by midday Sunday. Parks may be shut down the entire week, state officials say. Visit the NJ Department of Environmental Protection's Hurricane Sandy Information website for more information: nj.gov/dep/special/hurricane-sandy.
- Atlantic City casinos will shut down starting at 3 p.m. Sunday. The city is under an evacuation order.