, Mantua Grove and Grove roads, West Deptford.
- When: 11 a.m. and 7 p.m., Sept. 11.
- Service: Pastor Brooks Goodhart will preside over a memorial service on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks, including a video presentation and music by Dave Warren, Maria DiSciullo and Brad Goodhart. A candlelight memorial will close the evening service.
St. Stephen’s Lutheran Church, 230 N. Evergreen Ave., Woodbury
- When: 7:30 p.m., Sept. 11
- Service: The St. Stephen’s choir and Glassboro State/Rowan University Concert Choir Alumni, under the direction of Lois Adams Miller, will perform Gabriel Faure’s Requiem in D Minor as part of a Requiem Eucharist. Performing along with the combined choir will be Thomas MacWilliams, Donald Zimmerman, Christopher Nelson, trumpets; Patricia Januszewski, Nicholas Potalivo, Robert Snodgrass and Robin Wilson, vocal soloists; and Lawrence DePasquale, organ.
Memorial Presbyterian Church, Princeton and Mantua avenues, Wenonah
- When: 7 p.m., Sept. 11.
- Service: Eleven churches from Deptford, Mantua, Wenonah, and Woodbury Heights are joining together for a service of remembrance. Scripture, hymns, prayers and silent meditation will be the centerpiece on the 10th anniversary of the 9/11 attacks in New York, Virginia and Pennsylvania. For further information, call the church at 856-468-5121.
Hope Christian Fellowship, 246 King St., Woodbury
- When: 10 a.m., Sept. 11
- Service: Bob Rice, a retired Delaware River Port Authority officer, will share his experiences spending five months at Ground Zero as a Critical Incident Peer Counselor and a volunteer who sifted through rubble. Rice will also share his photos and relics from the World Trade Center site.