Our directory goes a long way toward fulfilling Patch’s mission of making life ridiculously easy for you and your neighbors. From salons and restaurants to hardware and sporting goods stores, the entirety of the West Deptford business community is in one place.
And did we mention this listing is entirely free?
But what if your business is missing? Well, we want to fix that right away. Here’s how:
1. Go to the directory and search for your business’ name. Not there? Move to step 2.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the green button with the plus sign underneath “Know a business or place missing from our directory?”
3. Fill out the form, making sure you use the complete mailing address, and we’ll take it from there. And thanks, you’ve just helped make our directory the best it can be.
But wait, there’s more! Because nothing on Patch is passive, did you know you can claim your business listing? That allows you to do things like announce specials, add more photos and get notifications every time someone reviews you.
There is a handy video, above right, that explains the steps, but we’ll outline them here as well.
1. Log into your Patch account. If you don’t have one, sign up here in roughly 30 seconds or less.
2. Search for your business in our directory. (Not there? You need to complete the steps above first.)
3. Look for the question mark graphic and “Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!” Click on claim it.
4. Fill out the info as completely as possible.
5. Within a few days, someone from Patch will contact you to verify your authenticity. You'll then be approved as the business owner and will see a "Manage Your Listing" button when you’re logged into Patch.
Thanks again for making our directory more complete. If you own a business and have a story idea, please email us at email@example.com. If you’re interested in advertising on Patch, please contact ad manager Chris Edens, firstname.lastname@example.org.