- A 2006 Chevrolet Equinox was damaged by vandals on Dec. 22. While the vehicle was parked on Birchwood Court, vandals poured motor oil onto and into the gas tank.
- “Ship decking,” a type of scrap metal, was stolen from the front of a residence located on Miller Avenue on Dec. 22.
- An iPhone was stolen on Dec. 22, after the owner had left the phone on the counter of the Bank of America, located in the Southwood Shopping Center. Due to an installed application on the phone and an investigation conducted by Cpl. Kevin Donahue, the phone was later located. Marco Martinez, 34, of Glassboro, was charged with theft of the phone.
- An iPod Touch with a white handheld device was stolen on Dec. 24 from a residence located on Cooper Drive.
- No entry was made after vandals attempted to enter an Apple Lane residence on Dec. 28. The vandals attempted to enter the residence by prying away a screen from the bedroom window, but could not due to the window being locked.
- An ATV was recovered and returned, after being stolen from a Lynn Avenue resident’s shed on Dec. 29. A lock was pried off the left side door of the shed in order to gain entry. David Finn, 27, was charged with the theft after an investigation by the Detective Division.
- A Razor Rip Rider scooter was stolen from an Ash Avenue residence on Jan. 1.