- A man and woman staying at the Red Bank Inn on Crown Point Road pulled a ceramic sink from the wall, and the sink shattered. The couple also damaged a microwave and television cable box on Nov 4.
- An unknown thief stole a hot water heater, copper piping and pool filter from a Colonial Avenue residence on Nov. 4.
- A vehicle was burglarized on Ford Avenue on Nov. 6. While the thief left behind a wallet and other electronic items, $185 in cash, a gray Zoo York watch and driver’s license were stolen.
- A PlayStation console, NBA Live PlayStation 3 game, $200 in cash and a DVD were stolen from a Tatum Street home on Nov. 8.
- Thieves stole copper wire, copper piping and a radiator from a Lafayette Street residence on Nov. 12.
- Four 48-volt Northstar battery packs were taken from a battery containment unit belonging to the metroPCS cell site on Jessup Road on Nov. 13.
- A thief stole a cell phone and driver’s license from a jacket left in an open cubbyhole at RiverWinds Community Center.
- Police arrested a man at ShopRite on Route 45 after he allegedly attempted to steal baby formula.
- A 1993 red Honda Civic was stolen from Slack’s parking lot on Grove Road. The theft follows a rash of Honda Civic-targeted crimes earlier this month.
This week’s crimelog also contained eight successful or attempted car break-ins in one neighborhood. Read about it here: Vandals Hit 8 Cars in Two-Day Spree.