Want to get vaccinated for the flu, but don’t know where to go?
Gloucester County announced three additional dates for flu shot clinics, located at the Gloucester County Department of Health in Sewell.
Residents can receive the vaccine by walking in to the department of health on any three clinic dates or by scheduling an appointment. Appointments can be scheduled on Thursdays in January from 2 to 4 p.m., as long as supplies are still available.
In order to schedule an appointment, Gloucester County residents can call the department of health at 856-218-4102 or by registering online.
Please refer to the list below for flu clinic dates and times:
- Monday, Jan. 7 from 4 to 6 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 14 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Monday, Jan. 28 from 2 to 4 p.m.
Other Gloucester County flu clinics, previously schedule, include:
- Thursday, Jan. 17 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 24 from 2 to 4 p.m.
- Thursday, Jan. 31 from 2 to 4 p.m.