The following was submitted by members of the Green-Fields swim club.
On June 29, the Green-Fields swim club took its second match of the young season, beating the Erlton Gators 331-223.
After having led the Turtles past the Covered Bridge Crocs in week one, Coaches Nancy Pegues, Tim Tedesco and Kris Fohring helped their charges post 11 new times and 23 better times in week two.
- 8&U Boys - Nolan Floyd 25 Free & 25 Breast
- 9/10 Girls - Cara Heino 50 Free & 25 Breast / Avery Fohring 25 Back & 25 Fly
- 9/10 Boys - Nolan Jess 50 Free & 25 Breast / Merrick Nowack 25 Back & 25 Fly
- 11/12 Girls - Sarah Schollenberger 50 Free & 50 Fly
- 13/14 Girls - Luciene Nowack 100 Free & 50 Breast
- 13/14 Boys - Luke Snyder 100 IM & 50 Breast / Chase Knechtel 100 Free & 50 Back
- 15/18 Girls - Brittany O'Brien 100 IM & 50 Back
Double relay winners:
- 9/10 Girls - IM Relay & Free Relay - Brooke Calhoun. Avery Fohring, Cara Heino & Amelia McGravey
- 9/10 Boys - IM Relay & Free Relay - Nolan Jess, Nolan LaRocca, Colin McGravey & Merrick Nowack
- 11/12 Boys - IM Relay & Free Relay - Nathan Jess, Garret Knechtel, Ben Smith & Peyton Ward
- 13/14 Boys - IM Relay & Free Relay - Cullen Davis, Matt DiMarino, Chase Knechtel & Luke Snyder
- 15/18 Girls IM Relay - MacKenna Angert, Shannon Dougherty, Hannah Fellon &Brittany O'Brien / Free Relay - MacKenna Angert, Shannon Dougherty, Kelly McSorley &Brittany O'Brien
Other first-place winners:
- 8&U Boys - Vincent Wills in 25 Fly
- 11/12 Girls - Grace Armano in 50 Back, Lauren Baines in 50 Breast & Free Relay (Grace Armano, Lauren Baines, Carly DeGiralamo & Sarah Schollenberger)
- 11/12 Boys - Ben Smith in 50 Free & Nathan Jess in 50 Breast
- 13/14 Girls - Marissa Heino in 50 Back, Trisha Baud in 50 Fly & Free Relay (Trisha Baud, Marissa Heino, Annie Hughes and Lucienne Nowack)
- 15/18 Girls - Mackenna Angert in 100 Free & Sydney Dougherty in 50 Fly
- 15/18 Boys - Edgar Chew in 100 Free
Next up for the Turtles: Wedgewood at home on Saturday, July 6.