A rose-colored awning shields the entrance to Norberts Jewelers in Paulsboro. Owner Margaret McBee lives in Paulsboro and her family opened its first jewelry store at another location more than 60 years ago. In 1976, the business moved to this location. When entering this quaint shop, there are many jewelry items to choose from and three sections of glass cases to view your options. Customers can view watches, necklaces, earrings and rings as well as having watches repaired.
- Hours: Mon - Tue, Thu - Fri, 9am -5pm; Sat, 9am -4pm; Sun, Wed, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Slight ramp from sidewalk to front entry
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Services: Gift certificates, Gift wrapping, Repair
- Return policy: 30 days, with receipt
- ATM: No
- Public restrooms: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Everyone is kind and the community is tightly knit.
- What's a fashion tip that never goes out of style?: Diamonds never go out of style.
- Original design / hand-made?: No
- Tailoring: Yes
- Jewelry & watch brands: Timex, Seiko, Citizen
- Jewelry & watch services: Appraisal