What activities are there to do at the RiverWinds Community Center? The question you should be asking is what isn't there to do? The community center has many facilities including two pools (one with a water slide), two gymnasiums with a variety of fitness classes, a rock climbing wall, basketball and volleyball courts, among others. An outdoor amphitheater, arts and crafts programs, babysitting services, and meeting rooms are also available.
- Fax: 856-251-0790
- Hours: Administrative offices are open Mon - Fri, 8:30am - 4:30pm, and are closed on weekends. The center is open Mon - Fri, 5:30am - 10pm; Sat, 6am - 7pm; Sun, 7am - 6pm.
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the street.
- Payments accepted: MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Membership info: On-Site or on-line
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: Yes
- Facilities: Basketball courts, Gym, Rock climbing wall, Running track, Swimming pool, Table tennis, Volleyball courts
- Facility types: Indoor
- Features: Jacuzzi/hot tub, Lockers, Showers, Vending machines
- Restrictions: No alcohol, No smoking