Talk N' Coffee
Since 1992, owner Steve Rohner has been importing coffee beans from around the world and roasting them in his shop. Stop in for a flavorful cup or grab a pound to take home and brew at your leisure. A variety of teas, fruit smoothies and gift baskets filled with snacks, pastries and other goodies are also available. Talk N' Coffee is located on Hurfville Road near Route 42. If you can't make it to the store, you can order online, too.
- Hours: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, 9am - 5:30pm; Wed, 9am - 7pm; Sat, 9am - 4pm; Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading to the entrance.
- Founding Date: 1992
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Discover, MasterCard, Paypal, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Coffee, tea, fruit smoothies
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: Philadelphia is accessible.
- Food & dining options: Natural, Organic, Sugar-free
- General services: Phone orders, Take-out, Web orders
- Wi-Fi: None
- Newspapers, magazines: No