The Diner is a cozy family-owned restaurant located on Broad Street near I-295. It offers traditional American fare such as sandwiches, salads, burgers, seafood and more. This eatery prides itself on being a convenient and friendly stop for the family and working people in Paulsboro. In business for five years, The Diner is open seven days a week and takes all major credit cards.
- Hours: Mon, 6am - 3pm; Tues - Wed, 6am - 7pm; Thu - Fri, 6am - 8pm; Sat, 6am - 2pm; Sun, 7am - 2pm
- Handicap Accessible: There is a ramp leading to the entrance.
- Founding Date: 2005
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, Diner's Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Vegetarian
- General services: Catering, Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: Chicken pot pie
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Private events: No
- What makes this community special?: It's a small town where everyone knows everyone.
- Cuisine: American, Diner, Fast Food, Philly Steaks, Sandwiches, Seafood
- Signature dishes: Chicken pot pie special on Wednesday
- Price level: $
- Reservations: Suggested
- Executive chef: Carl
- Number of tables: 10
- Features: Breakfast, Catering, Dinner, Group-friendly, Kids' Menu, Lunch
- Atmosphere: Fun, Quiet
- Dress code: casual