Under The Sun Learning Center offers daycare, preschool, kindergarten and before- and after-school programs for children from 6 weeks to 12 years of age. It even has "camp" in the summer, complete with swimming and field trips. Age-appropriate everyday programs include reading, math, gym, science, computers and, of course, play time and nap time. Nutritional meals and snacks are included with tuition. Tip: Check the website for coupons (such as a free week's tuition) and news.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 6:30am - 6pm; Sat, Sun, closed
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1984
- Public/Private: Private
- Student-to-teacher ratio: Maintained at or above state minimum.
- Parking: Free lot
- Payments accepted: Personal Check
- Ages: 6 weeks to 12 years
- Insured: Yes
- Licensed: Yes
- Average personnel experience (years): 812
- What's your organizational philosophy?: "Our programs are specifically designed to be different and flexible in order to meet each child’s individual skills and interests."